Within this Case Study article we are going to discuss different aspects of Backlinks including its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are defined as incoming links to the blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked exactly the same and produced content related to the identical topic on their own blog, they links back that content in your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take a good example suppose Mr. A writes a post within his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content associated with Backlinks on his own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing thought to be the most crucial element of Backlinks. As as a result of them Google along with other major search engines like google indexes even a more recent blog or pages or blog post in a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which is crawled frequently concerns your web site, which increases crawling of internet search engine bots within your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another essential element of Backlinks are which they improve your site search engine’s ranking. In the event you build or acquire more quantity of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine rankings likely to be improved as search engine judge a site rankings on number of quality backlinks. In case you have more number of links, online search engine show your website on the top pages. That is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s while we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engine listings.
* Page Rank- Not merely search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Once you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank within your next update so we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among your competitors who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your web site with more traffic as opposed to others.
* Most of us know that Backlinks are very important a part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we must pay attention to best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? If you Google for Backlink building, you can find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to offer your website with Backlinks up to you want in a single click. A few of these automated tools are free plus some are paid which offers you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that provide backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from your upper paragraph we came to the actual final outcome we must always try to get some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous bad quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually a top quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is defined as a backlink which comes from the site which includes content related to your web site instead of a link which comes from a site which can be not associated with you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A gets a backlink from the site using same keywords or on same theme like blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink rather than it receives a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance towards the link which comes from blogging site and provides less relevance towards the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as most important Hope you understand what I mean to state.
Now let’s see what exactly are several types of backlinks? There are basically two various kinds of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the types backlinks which can be then search engine crawlers whenever they crawl your web site. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl all of your blog including links, pictures everything, when they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at the page, which will help in indexing your website faster. It gives you traffic as well as aid in improving your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the types backlinks that contains a “nofollow” tag. When internet search engine crawlers crawl this, they just ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to discover rel=”nofollow”. You will observe many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic however, not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are encouraged to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and simplest ways to construct quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social networking and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook are always proved nearly as good for backlinks building. Just make your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is usually discussed since the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just visit different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write to them which provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Commenting on blogs is the simplest way for getting good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (key phrases) in blogs associated with your niche. Definitely they supply ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog site to several blog directories including Blogcatalog and Technorati. Furthermore, i received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Participate in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is another way getting good backlinks, answers question linked to your niche citing your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to several RSS directories.
(8) Article Creation And Submission- Submit your article to various article site including ezinearticles.
If you are following these techniques, definitely you are going to build good quality quality back links.